- We meet each Sunday at Vicarage Road Car Park, Leek ST13 6AS and leave promptly at 10.00 am by car so please arrive a few minutes beforehand. It is a public car park but there is no charge to park on a Sunday.
- If you wish to join the walk at the starting point, please telephone the Walk Leader to get details.
- Wherever possible, we car share - we suggest that a voluntary contribution towards costs is made to the driver.
- Walks are classified as Leisurely, Moderate or Strenuous - if you require any further information about the terrain to be covered please contact the Walk Leader.
- If you wish to bring your dog on a walk, please check with the walk leader beforehand - some walks may be be unsuitable for dogs i.e. where there is livestock with young ones; difficult stiles etc.
- We stop for a mid-morning break and take a packed lunch (even on short walks) and also ensure we have plenty of water.
- It is always advisable to wear stout footwear and carry waterproof clothing
We have two walks on the first Sunday of each month - a longer one of 10 - 12 miles and a shorter one of c. 5 miles.
Did you know that if you book a holiday with Ramblers Holidays through the Walking Parntership they will make a financial contibution to the Leek Group of the Ramblers - any money received will be used towards maintaining footpaths in the Staffordshire Moorlands area.